Two independent channels for instrument and z. B. high quality condenser microphones.
Channel 2 provides 48-V phantom power.
For channel 1, 9 V phantom power can be switched on in order to supply your pickup system with the required voltage.
A customized 8 “twin cone loudspeaker and 60 watts RMS output power, sufficient to dynamically and powerfully amplify your instrument in every rehearsal room and on club stages.
• High-end DI-out to the FOH system
• 4 onboard effects: short reverb, long reverb, delay, chorus
• The effect can be added to each channel via a PAN control.
• Light weight, transportable in all public transports and also as hand luggage on airplanes.
• Independent 3/2-band EQ
• All AER amplifiers are delivered with a high quality padded gigbag.
Recommended are: Acoustic guitar, voice, wind instruments, mandolins, oud, traditional Chinese instruments, mouth harp, but also cellos and electrical instruments
10.20"H x 12.80"W x 9.25"D
4 Digital (3 reverb, chorus)
1 x 8"