Curbside pickup available beginning Friday, May 22nd!
Gryphon Stringed Instruments is grateful for your continued support during this unprecedented time. With Santa Clara County working towards easing restrictions that have had businesses like ours closed, and most of us staying at home, we are looking forward to the opportunity to offer curbside pickup of orders beginning on Friday, May 22, 2020.
The health and safety of our community, employees, and customers is our highest priority. We have developed safety precautions that must be in place in accordance with the state, county and local regulations.
Here is how Gryphon Stringed Instruments will be operating:
- We will be available during the hours of 10:30 AM and 5:30 PM, Monday through Saturday, for curbside pick-up only
- All Orders must be placed online or by phone and prepaid before arriving curbside. Orders may not be placed or paid for at curbside. Cash will not be accepted for the payment of Orders at this time
- Customers will be sent an email or contacted by phone when an Order is ready for pickup
- The Customer will be instructed to call the Store upon their arrival at Curbside and provide their Name, Order Number, and description of the vehicle that they are in
- Orders, bags and merchandise, will be wiped down with a disinfectant prior to releasing to a Customer
- Our staff will be wearing a face covering and gloves at all times.
- Orders may only be given to the Customer at the curbside by placing it in the trunk, back of the vehicle in the case of an SUV or truck, or on the side of the vehicle opposite the driver or any passenger to avoid encroaching upon the Social Distancing Protocol
- Customers are not allowed to enter the Building or view products curbside
We know how difficult it is not to be able to see, touch, and feel the instruments and all the accessories that go along with them. We have also been missing the human interaction that our business offers to its customers and while we know that many of you are eager to be back in our store, we cannot compromise on safety or stray from the rules that have been placed on our business. We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation with these procedures.
Please stay connected with us through our website, email newsletter (subscribe on our website), and social media for up-to-date information. Thank you again for your continued loyalty. Stay well.